af-test

[Af-test] test some

From: Horst Dettman
Subject: [Af-test] test some
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 03:22:02 -0700

Hi,

A oj mbien
C um lALlS from on cx ly $ xy 3,7 lc 5
Proz gj ac
Lev xm itra
Meri pd dia
VAL iq lUM from onl gy y $ wm 1,2 vz 1
Som kk a
VlAGR aw A from on zg ly $ pn 3,3 bo 3
Xana vs x

all 50 gb % of ca f http://www.camaitim.com

Master rose to his feet and spoke very loud and clear €“ why do I get
all your blame? For what fault am I to be deposed? Who aroused the
dragon from his slumber, I might ask? Who obtained of us rich gifts and
ample help, and led us to believe that old songs could come true? Who
played on our soft hearts and our pleasant fancies? What sort of gold
have they sent down the river to reward us? Dragon-fire and ruin! From