af-test

[Af-test] Re: 589 VAsLLtUM

From: Prunella Tyree
Subject: [Af-test] Re: 589 VAsLLtUM
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 08:33:07 -0700

Hi,
C \ A L i S
V A L \ U M
P R O Z & C
L E V \ T R A
A M B \ E N
S O M &
X & N A X
M E R \ D i A
V \ A G R A
http://www.orancebut.com

Dont talk to me! said Smaug. I know the smell (and taste) of
dwarf-no one better. Dont tell me that I can eat a dwarf-ridden pony
and not know it! Youll come to a bad end, if you go with such friends.
Thief Barrel-rider. I dont mind if you go back and tell them so from me.
But he did not tell Bilbo that there was one smell he could not make
out at all, hobbit-smell; it was quite outside his experience and