af-test

[Af-test] hairy

From: Jonathan York
Subject: [Af-test] hairy
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 04:58:02 -0600

We want to congratulate all of our members who read our Trading
Alert on  W T A F  last time.
Can you make some fast money on this one? Put it on your radar
now.
We feel this is a "S t o c k  A l e r t" and you should have this
on your Radar.
Current price word on the sreet is this could take off at any
moment and double.
GET IN NOW!!! You know the old saying, buy the rumor and sell on
the news.

Trade Date : 05.06.06
Company Name : Wataire Industries Inc.
T i c k e r : W T A F Yes, it looks like the momentum has started up again.
Current Price : $0.60
12-Month Target : $1 - $3
Market Performance : 300-500%

Big watch in play this tomorrow morning!
Put  W T A F  on your radar's now.
Big news expected. This should invoke LARGE gains.
Remember this is a  S T R O N G  B U Y  RECOMMENDATION...