af-test

[Af-test] Representative.

From: Afri Coa Ltd
Subject: [Af-test] Representative.
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 12:42:23 +0000

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am David Biney , CEO Afri Coa Ltd , I  represent some group of business men in Nigeria who deal on raw materials and export into Europe/America .

We are searching for representatives who can help us establish a medium of getting to our costumers in America/Europe as well as making payments through you to us .

If you are interested in transacting business with us please get back to us so that we can advice you on how to proceed further .

You can reach me on my private email address:address@hidden

Regards ,

BRAINEY MACKORVICH ( CEO Afri Coa Ltd ) .