aeskulap-users

Re: [Aeskulap-users] Hello -

From: Alexander Pipelka
Subject: Re: [Aeskulap-users] Hello -
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 09:33:24 +0200

Hi Randal,

Am Mittwoch, den 19.09.2007, 22:17 -0400 schrieb Randal Leavitt:
> I have installed "aeskulap" on my Ubuntu 7.04 system, and now I am
> learning as much as I can about aeskulap.

Good. ;-)

> First suggestion - include the version number in the "About"
> information.  I cannot determine which version of aeskulap I have.
Yeah. The CVS version has this feature. But this version hasn't been
released yet.
I would suggest you try to checkout and compile the latest CVS version
because it contains many fixes.

> First question - what does "aeskulap" mean?
Nice question.
"Aeskulap" is the german transliteration of "Asclepios".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asclepios

Alex