aeskulap-users

Re: [Aeskulap-users] Aeskulap 0.2.2 Beta1

From: Alexander Pipelka
Subject: Re: [Aeskulap-users] Aeskulap 0.2.2 Beta1
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2007 23:57:44 +0200

address@hidden schrieb:
> Any body in there?

Yup ;-)
I just returned from the Computex in Taipei so my answer in a bit late.

The naming thing will be fixed in the final version. I didn't know that
underscores are not allowed in rpm package names (I'm mainly a dpkg guy).

For the DICOMDIR behaviour:
I quite often see DICOMDIR CD's which do not fully comply to the rules.
I think on a DICOMDIR CD all path and image names must be in capital
letters but some use lowercase or a mix of upper and lower case
characters. I think this could be the problem.

I currently have no clue how to fix these broken CD's.

Localization stuff will be reviewed for the final version (thanks for
the hint).

Alex