advent-devel

[Advent-devel] Attract any woman now

From: Philip
Subject: [Advent-devel] Attract any woman now
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2006 18:42:19 +0100

My Canadian Pharmacy We ship worldwide to all destinations !
Need some love pi11s? Why waste time and extra money? Why let people know about your intimate life? Evil-wishers are always around to spread rumors.
We give you the issue! Make a quick, secure and ABSOLUTELY CONFIDENTIAL purchase online and receive your LICENSED love life enhancer right to your door! No privacy exposure, no time wasted, no exorbitant pri$es! Start a super life now!

Our store is VERIFIED BY BBB! All transactions are APPROVED BY VISA!