adonthell-minigame

[Adonthell-minigame] "elemental", dear Watson :> (fwd)

From: Nezumi
Subject: [Adonthell-minigame] "elemental", dear Watson :> (fwd)
Date: Fri Feb 22 11:33:02 2002

I haven't had anything much to comment on recently, but I was sent some
ideas by a friend of mine last night.  Some of the ideas are really good,
particuarly the library search and the idea of different elemental pieces
on a game board having different sort of moves available to them.

A couple of these ideas seem simple enough to include in the next demo,
should people feel up to the challenge.  I personally like the horseshoes
idea.  You could play at the stables in Waste's Edge.  ^_^

In addition to the minigames themselves, there are one or two ideas that
may imply concepts for the item system, such as the idea of one item (a
heated gem or something similar) being held in another item (a glass
bottle).  Should we consider having items that may hold other items?

Everyone please feel free to make comments.