adonthell-general

[Adonthell-general] Proposed rules change

From: Andrew Michael Phillips
Subject: [Adonthell-general] Proposed rules change
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2004 22:37:24 -0600 (CST)

I propose that the rules be altered to allow the use of simple armour and
shields at ability level 0. The character's options at this level would be
very limited, but I think that we should not force a player to spend half
his starting pool of 12 advancement points on the ability to wear shields
and armour. By doing so, I think that we limit the player's available
choices and place the character at a disadvantage in combat.

--
Andrew Phillips
God Bless Our Troops