adonthell-general

Re: [Adonthell-general] Happy new year!

From: cirrus
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Happy new year!
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2004 18:31:16 +0000

Happy new year to everyone from me too! (Just got back home from a party! :P)
And yeah! Let's make 2004 a good year for Adonthell!

The last map gfx I made a while ago are still available at:
http://event-horizon.kicks-ass.net/adonthell/

Tell me what other stuff you need to make a mini test map - like the naked guy one with the stairs and trampoline-type-things we had. Seeing stuff in-game is always a great motivator! :)

        -James