Re: [Adonthell-devel] List of achievements

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] List of achievements
Date: Mon, 16 May 2016 00:11:20 +0200

On Sat, May 14, 2016 at 12:09 AM, Kai Sterker <address@hidden> wrote:

Each achievement has a title, a short description and an associated icon

I've attached a screenshot that should give an idea how it'll appear in-game.

Implementation-wise, I am done with the C++ side (as far as I can tell) and nearly done with the UI on Python side (as you can see). I also have created the icons for all 9 achievements, plus another one for those that are locked. What remains is the implementation of each and everyone. Will commit stuff once that is also done.