Re: [Adonthell-devel] header include path conflicts

From: Chris Frey
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] header include path conflicts
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 23:40:36 -0400

On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 04:01:09PM -0400, Chris Frey wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 08:20:44AM +0200, Kai Sterker wrote:
> > The changes you suggest would certainly eliminate this problem once
> > and for all. Although I believe that at least all headers need to have
> > their includes changed, as otherwise they may not be able to find them
> > once installed, when the include path only contains
> > /usr/include/adonthell-1.1/
>
> Great... I'll add this to my todo list then.  I think that once both
> adonthell and adonthell-tools compile with the changes, that should be
> enough of a test to know that everything is working properly.

Ok, it's done now.  I've updated both cmake and autoconf in adonthell,
and the headers in adonthell-tools.

Both sets of changes are in the 'headers' branch of the corresponding repos.

Adonthell:

        http://foursquare.net/adonthell/.git

Adonthell-tools:

        http://foursquare.net/adonthell-tools/.git

With these changes, it is possible to compile adonthell on Debian Squeeze.

After merging these changes, our use of headers will have to change to
match what is documented in the commit message of
commit 4e5dc77aefe135606d3281d4647de1dc48306c07.

But it will be worth it. :-)

- Chris