Re: [Adonthell-devel] errors while parsing 'data-quick-save/meta.data'

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] errors while parsing 'data-quick-save/meta.data'
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 14:42:34 +0200

On Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 2:35 PM, Josh Glover <address@hidden> wrote:

>> stderr_to_log is a new class I've added (to logging.h in namespace
>> base), so make sure to compile and install the _base.so Python module.
>
> That fixed it! :)

Great!

The change was required to get Python errors to appear in our logfile.
I also converted a few more fprintf(sterr ... to LOG(ERROR), when I
stumbled across them.

There are still about 100 instances left in the code that need to be
changed, so whenever you spot one in or near the code you modify, feel
free to change it.