[Adonthell-devel] Audio feedback

From: Josh Glover
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] Audio feedback
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 20:41:45 +0200

Hej Kai och alla,

I've finished implementing the ability for buttons to click when you
press them. The way I did it was introduce an ANY_SOURCE to the
ui_event class, which allows event handlers to be registered for
events of a specified type coming from any widget.

Before merging to master, I wanted to get a quick design / code review
from you or anyone else who is interested. Here's the patch:

https://gist.github.com/3005315

For those of you with a computer, you can checkout the
gui-audio-feedback branch:

https://github.com/ksterker/adonthell/tree/gui-audio-feedback

Run worldtest to hear the excitement. You should hear the background
music fade in as worldtest starts. Enter a conversation with the guy,
and you should hear clicks as you select responses.

Cheers,
Josh