Re: [Adonthell-devel] Sign of life

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Sign of life
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2012 11:38:11 +0200

On Sun, Jun 3, 2012 at 1:19 AM, Josh Glover <address@hidden> wrote:

> We're not far from it, are we? Maybe we should plan a WE release, then
> work backward from that to figure out what we're still missing.

We have that, more or less:

http://adonthell.berlios.de/doc/index.php/Tasks:Road_Map#Recreate_Waste.27s_Edge

Some of the things are probably optional and only listed to give
newcomers a chance to get familiar with the code, but most are
required.

All in all, I don't think it's as much as it might sound, but it will
require help of an artist. And we may need something tangible first to
lure one into the team. That's why I had suggested the demo and/or
tutorial videos.

>>> I live in Stockholm, which is a lovely city to visit during the summer...
>>
>> Stockholm would be a nice place to visit. I'll definitely consider
>> that. Might have to turn it into a family trip, however.
>
> Yeah, I was actually assuming that it would be a family trip. Just
> forgot to make my assumptions explicit. :)

My wife is currently visiting her parents, and I will follow her
tuesday in a week. So I won't be able to decide anything until then.
But I'd expect she'd love seeing more of northern Europe. The farthest
we made it so far was Denmark.