Re: [Adonthell-devel] User interface open items

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] User interface open items
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 23:05:34 +0100

On Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 7:12 PM, Kai Sterker <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 6:49 PM, StyxD <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>>> Let me know if I can pick up some of the work. I could implement the
>>> move event for instance, so you can concentrate on the actual window
>>> management logic.
>>
>> By all means. At this point, the move events are independent of the
>> window_manager modifications.
>> It shouldn't take me a lot of time, but I don't have a lot of it, either...
>
> Okay, then I will look into the move events.

Actually, if map-relative windows are bound to a world::moving
instance, your implementation of the bubbles wouldn't even need the
move events. Because that way their current location would always be
known.

Should have thought of that before. Now I'm nearly done with the
implementation :-). Oh well, doesn't hurt as sooner or later they'll
come in handy.