Re: [Adonthell-devel] SDL 1.3 adds support for render targets

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] SDL 1.3 adds support for render targets
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 23:10:30 +0100

On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 9:57 PM, Kai Sterker <address@hidden> wrote:

> Actually, SDL 1.3 has just become SDL 2 and for the first time allows
> to be installed next to SDL 1.2.
> So I will go ahead and update our build system to look for SDL 2 instead of
> 1.3.

Committed. So be sure to use latest SDL from Mercurial
(http://www.libsdl.org/hg.php) if you don't want to use SDL 1.2. Using
a fresh build tree might help if there are hickups.

SDL_Mixer will also have to be migrated to SDL2_Mixer, once that
becomes available. Have not looked into that yet.

Tested both automake and cmake build with SDL 2 and it works for me.
Haven't tested SDL 1.2 yet, but it should remain working as before.
Let me know if there are any issues.

Cheers,