Re: [Adonthell-devel] Tools time

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Tools time
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 15:28:53 +0200

On Tue, Apr 12, 2011 at 9:25 PM, Kai Sterker <address@hidden> wrote:

>> Apart from the scrolling, the one bit still missing is the creation of
>> irregular shapes. But with the dragging working reliably, that'll be
>> fairly easy too. All that's needed is a second mode, where each
>> individual corner can be dragged to a new position.
>
> I imagine this will have to wait until after my vacation. Anyway, feel
> free to try modeller and report what issues or problems you might
> find.

Did a little bit of work on that today. There's now a button to toggle
edit modes, but I have yet to figure out how to best integrate point
editing mode into the current code and GUI. I'll keep working on that
over the next few days, however. Really want to get those new WE gfx
into usable models for some map-making. And the roof-tiles will need
the point editing mode. Otherwise it's back to manually editing XML
files.