Re: [Adonthell-devel] Re: Scrolling

From: James Nash
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Re: Scrolling
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 19:52:46 +0000

I was thinking possibly about re-doing them (or at least trying it out to see) but want to finish the map gfx first ;-)

On 22 Nov 2010 19:47, "Kai Sterker" <address@hidden> wrote:

On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 9:53 AM, James Nash <address@hidden> wrote:

> On the plus side I recen...

Had all but forgotten about the cutscenes. Hopefully we can use
material from v0.3, although it certainly will not fit the maximum
resolution we'd have to support: 720x512. Or do you intend to remake
it too, so that it better matches the new style of in-game gfx?