[Adonthell-devel] Re: Editor work

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] Re: Editor work
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 09:13:33 -0800

On Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 11:51 AM, Kai Sterker <address@hidden> wrote:

> Anyway, not further work for today, still two more comboboxes to
> populate, then add the logic when the user picks another entry. But
> should be easy now ...

I might continue that work later today. But for a start, I implemented
Fredericos suggestions for mapedit:

* The active scrolling area is now larger and scrolling will start a
tiny bit faster.
* Arrow-Keys can be used to move the view around as well.
* Because of that, height level can be changed with +/- keys. Use CTRL
for larger increments.

If there are other ideas or suggestions (even if they are just small
things), let me know.

Hope the next update will follow quicker.