[Adonthell-devel] Re: Editor work

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] Re: Editor work
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 20:51:01 +0100

On Sun, Nov 29, 2009 at 9:19 PM, Kai Sterker <address@hidden> wrote:

> Done a bit of work, but gave up frustrated because I couldn't manage
> to have the possible placeable states show up in a combobox ;-). Not
> sure what the issue is, GTK, glade, I or a combination of the three.

As every so often, problem exists between computer and chair ;-).
After setting an actual cellrenderer to use, the combobox entries
showed up fine. (Although I could swear I had seen them in at least
one instance prior to setting a renderer!).

Anyway, not further work for today, still two more comboboxes to
populate, then add the logic when the user picks another entry. But
should be easy now ...