[Top][All Lists]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [Adonthell-devel] patching woes ...

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] patching woes ...
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 20:08:41 +0200

On Sun, Aug 9, 2009 at 10:13 PM, Klaus Blindert<address@hidden> wrote:

> well I tried to patch adonthell with bugfixes from
> abf but there are a few problems.
> 1) The set_data / get_data of surface_sdlgl are pure virtual.

Ah ... my bad. I made some changes to the SDL stuff, but didn't update
the sdlgl backend (as it's incomplete anyway and not enabled on my
box). I'll fix that.

> 2) Even with that the xml format failed unit tests i added.

Will have a look ... saw the comment in your patch.

> I attached a patch for the src/base/ which _should_ work
> as intended.

Guess it's been laziness on my part to not support any xml entities
(such as &amp; and consorts). Never needed them so far, but nice if
there's support for them :-).

> I guess you're not using the xml format often, never mind
> the patchfest, if you don't need it.

Going to apply them right after sending away this mail. Thanks a lot!


reply via email to

[Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread]