[Adonthell-devel] Adonthell File Format

From: Klaus Blindert
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] Adonthell File Format
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 15:35:02 +0200

Hi there,

the first release of the derived file format library is pending.

http://code.google.com/p/libabf/

I'm pretty sure I squashed a bug or two, but since this is my first C library that might have been my imagination :)

Should I keep you posted on releases?

Are you interested in a backport once the C++ part is done?
(I might create a patch then, but no promises ...)

I kept compatibility in the file format as I have used the format
in my own (unreleased, unfinished) game projects.

So the abf-tool should work out of the box for quick inspection
and conversions.

-phoku