[Adonthell-devel] Re: Rendering progress

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] Re: Rendering progress
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 17:39:30 +0100

On Sat, Jan 10, 2009 at 9:28 PM, Kai Sterker <address@hidden> wrote:

> The current idea for that is to "change" objects so they don't overlap
> and run them through the same algorithm once more. Not entirely sure
> how "change" could look like.
[...]
> But first of all, complete the rendering. Might have some time for
> that tomorrow :-).

I've just committed my final changes for the renderer. I don't see any
graphical glitches anymore, although there are the occasional
"deadlock detected" warnings near the diagonal wall. Not sure if it's
possible to get rid of those completely ... for now I'm happy with the
result :-).

This means I'll have to add back the character shadow and then it's
ready for being called alpha 3. This will then become the base for our
map editor, so I should probably also make sure to get more map
graphics together (and possibly more detailed concepts for the
different locations too).

Cheers,