Re: [Adonthell-devel] English--->German

From: tom291190
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] English--->German
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 09:10:41 -0500

Hmm yeah with the programming I'm realy a beginner just a few trys in rexx, vbnet, delphi, lua and now C++ but I realy don't know how to programm an engine or stuff like that.^^
Now to the important stuff^^
I translated some stuff for a friend (he worked a little bit with the rpg maker) and I started to translate at https://translations.launchpad.net/
There you can translate the things online. But I never worked with a special programm and stuff like that, however I read from the translationproject yesterday at the freegamedev forum, but it was 3 o' clock in the morning and I had driven 7 hours with  the car before. So I was realy confused. But with a liitle bit reading I think I can handle this ;-)

I must apologize when there are some mistakes, understanding english is easier then writing it, but I hope it will be alright.