[Adonthell-devel] I learned a lot from your code, so...

From: jasper van der jeugt
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] I learned a lot from your code, so...
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 17:11:16 +0100

Hello, Adonthell developpers

I am the main (and, in fact, only) developper of Annchienta, a fantasy role
playing-game located at http://annchienta.sf.net

I recently reached a milestone in my development, which means I was finally
able to produce a playable game.

Programmin this game, I learned a lot from the adonthell code and design. I am
mainly talking about the C++/swig/python combo and some other things. I wanted
to thank you for that, and invite you to learn from my code as well, if you
would happen to need anything- altough I must say some of my code currently
needs urgent clean up, but I guess this is true for 50% of all projects.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions at all.

Kindest regards, and my thanks go to all Adonthell developpers
Jasper Van der Jeugt