Re: [Adonthell-devel] CMake build improvements

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] CMake build improvements
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 09:54:16 +0200

On Tue, Jun 24, 2008 at 10:42 PM, Julien Laumonier

> I've tried to compile Adonthell from cvs with cmake. I've got a really small
> error.

[...]

Fixed in CVS. Thanks for letting me know. I guess in my testing one of
the two variables was empty, so the bug escaped me.

> By the way, great jobs you've done there ! I hope I could help more in a
> near future.

You'd be very welcome.

> I just need to understand a little bit the code...

There's probably a couple ways to get into the code:

* API: http://adonthell.berlios.de/api/
* Architecture: http://adonthell.berlios.de/doc/index.php/Architecture:Contents
* Examples: http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/adonthell/test/?root=adonthell

Or just fire up Python, do 'from adonthell import <module>' and start
playing around.

In case of questions, somebody might hang around on #adonthell at
irc.freenode.net to answer them.