Re: [Adonthell-devel] Re: make install fails

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Re: make install fails
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 14:36:30 +0200

On Thu, Apr 10, 2008 at 11:46 AM, Kai Sterker

>  While debug.py is not really required, the suggested workaround seems
>  good enough for now. It still remains to investigate why this is
>  happening at all.

>From comparing runtime/CMakeLists.txt and adonthell/CMakeLists.txt, I
inferred what the problem might have been: latter has
${CMAKE_CURRENT_BINARY_DIR}/${module}.py, while former had debug.py
without anything else.

Not sure if this omission really caused the problem (as I can't
reproduce the issue in the first place*), but it's the only thing I
can think of right now.

[*] The problem might be using a polluted source tree, where previous
build attempts have left their residues behind (like a debug.py that
doesn't belong there).

I thought I also tested the tarballs to avoid exactly those issues,
but maybe I only did the build step and didn't bother with the install
afterwards.