Re: [Adonthell-devel] Widescreen format

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Widescreen format
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 10:40:16 -0700

On 10/9/07, Andrew Phillips <address@hidden> wrote:

> I've been thinking about whether it's worth it to make the 0.3 branch
> widescreen compatible. I'm rather dubious about it, to be honest.

Yeah. Right now it's my testbed for building universal binaries, since
it is simpler to build/deploy than v0.4. I haven't looked at any of
the code yet.

My initial thought was to add a Widescreen task to the " And Then?"
part of the road map. Maybe we should stick with that for now. At some
point in the future I (or preferably somebody else) might go and
back-port it to v0.3.

I also haven't looked too closely at the cutscene images yet. I think
a number of them can be easily changed by copying a bit of background
and pasting it on the sides. But there might be one or two where it
will be more involved.

Kai