[Adonthell-devel] Countdown ...

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] Countdown ...
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 18:20:19 -0700

Yesterday I fixed the 'make dist' part of our Makefiles, so the source
release is taken care of. Remains the animation playing and Mac binary
packages. As I haven't heard anything back from JT or Tyler, I will go
ahead and see if I can get stuff packaged for ppc Macs now (then JT
could provide x86 packages along the same scheme later or even figure
out universal binaries).

And if I don't hear otherwise by tomorrow, I'll do the animation
playback too :-). Not sure yet, how busy my weekend will be (there's
some kind of festival going on we might check out), so I might not be
able to get everything done in time. But a day more or less shouldn't
matter after a couple years without any release ;-)

Cheers,