[Adonthell-devel] charedit file format

From: Andrew Phillips
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] charedit file format
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 16:58:47 -0500

I've begun from scratch again on charedit.

I've established some very limited attribute and property classes, though I have yet to integrate them with the existing character class. I'd like to get cracking on charedit's file operations as well, so I'd like to make sure there isn't already a desired file format for characters. If it does exist, where in CVS should I be looking? If not, what should it look like?

Andrew