Re: [Adonthell-devel] CMake & CVS

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] CMake & CVS
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 22:37:40 +0200

On 9/22/06, Joël Vennin <address@hidden> wrote:

As you noticed this weird behvior, i've noticed the same thing here ! I commit
my stuff, but i received not notification. I'm a bit disapointed ... and I
don't know why...

I just checked the list-setup and didn't see anything that was wrong.
What could happen is that the commit-mail could be held for approval
if it came from an address that is not subscribed to the list. But
then I should see that and would be able to add that address to a
whitelist.

I'm puzzled ...

I don't remember the exact message, but after committing something,
CVS says something like 'sending mail to address@hidden
...'. Do you see this message?

> Oh, btw, I graduated. I've also made some OpenGL tests, the results
> are... funny. :)

Great! Congratulations too!

About OpenGL, please share something ;)

Yeah, especially if it is funny ;-).