Re: [Adonthell-devel] Re: Artwork into Wiki?

From: Andrew Phillips
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Re: Artwork into Wiki?
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 19:02:01 -0800

I am still working on bringing the plot stuff up-to-date. I've moved
the WE mapguide, but we've done a lot of thinking and deciding since
it was last editted. My main question is how much of what was on the
draft map still needs to be included - particularly the ruins, the
village gates, and the waterfall shop.
I guess the overall question is: we've compiled a list of NPCs and
described almost all of them in some fashion. Does the list need to be
lengthened to incluede more merchants, more guards, more brigands,
etc?
Andrew