[Adonthell-devel] Bug report

From: Jenda Vancura
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] Bug report
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 22:46:06 +0200

Hello, Adonthell dev team,
I am a true fan, but unfortunately, I can only offer very limited support. This is mainly because I am not a programmer (a few weeks on VB 6 don't count - that was before I was Gnu-lightened), nor an artist, but also because I graduate this year, and that's no easy thing in the Czech Republic.
Anyway, I meant to report the following bug: During the intro sequence, the game crashes right after the background changes from the initial forest. This is the cammand line's opinion:
address@hidden:~$ adonthell wastesedge
Fatal signal: Segmentation Fault (SDL Parachute Deployed)
It happens each time, unless I skip the intro sequence. I truly hope this helps a little.

Another thing I would like to point out is the fact that before the outro sequence, when all the characters are in the cellar room, the master Fingonson keeps saying things like "they should just take that Silverhair woman off to prison" at the same time he admits his own guilt - and that doesn't sound right.

I might get around to making a Czech translation, in whole or in part, later on.

Oh, and I run Ubuntu 5.04 on a P4 1600 MHz, tons of RAM and disk space, GeForce 2/64MB, no other OSes ATM, umm... Yup, that's the machine.
--
Jenda Vancura
back in: