[Adonthell-devel] Re: Spanish Translation

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] Re: Spanish Translation
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 22:01:45 +0100

On 4/22/05, chino nc <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi,

we'd be glad if you could provide a Spanish translation :-).
It's fairly simple:

Sasha has provided a short description:
http://oka08.ihep.su/adonthell/i18n/

Extensive information can be found at the GNU gettext website:
http://www.gnu.org/software/gettext/manual/html_chapter/gettext_11.html#SEC161

Basically, all you have to do is getting the wastesedge.pot file from
the wastesedge/0.3.4/po directory. Rename it to es.po and start
translating the entries. Once you are done (or even after you
completed a little part), you run make and make install again. Then
those parts translated should show up in Spanish if you 'export
LANG=es_ES' before running adonthell-wastesedge.

Please ask if you have further questions. Or use the exiting
translations (it.po, nl.po) as an example.

Thanks for you help,

Kai