Re: [Adonthell-devel] TODOs

From: Andrew Michael Phillips
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] TODOs
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 17:10:42 -0600 (CST)

Good to hear from you again, James. Thanks for adding NG to that texture
sample. It sparked my imagination. I wonder if it might be possible or
plausible to use NG in-game as a werebeast's human form right after
turning back into a human. Granted, most humans cursed with lycanthropy or
similar afflictions are quite mad and unlikely to carry much of anything
larger than jewelry or small weapons with them, but what they do carry is
dropped when they transform. Thus they are basically naked when they
revert to human form.
Your thoughts?
Andrew

--