Re: [Adonthell-devel] Paragui

From: joel vennin
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Paragui
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 20:17:51 +0000

Another suggestion, if we need a nice 2D engine we can take a look at
http://www.grinninglizard.com/kyra/engine.html . As you can see on this web
page it's based on SDL and we can use paragui and kyra without problem. Kyra
has Python binding too. So it can be a solution, just my 2 cents ...

Jol

--
"Mind if I smoke?"
        "I don't care if you burst into flames and die!"