[Adonthell-devel] Status update

From: ksterker
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] Status update
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 13:57:05 +0100

Hi all,

just a quick info on what has been going on:

* we'll get an italien translation, thanks to Paolo Gatti. With a little luck,
it's ready before x-mas.

problem: non-ascii letters seem to not work correctly under GNU/Linux. As I
have no access to a Linux box right now, I cannot confirm and fix this. Most
likely its an endian issue, though. If somebody has time to have a look, that
would be great. Otherwise, I should be able to fix things on the x-mas weekend,
but my time will be limited with all the festivities going on ...

* some other bugs and problems various people have reported over the last weeks
have been fixed. Problem is, I cannot upload updated packages, because Savannah
does not allow to overwrite files in the download area. I had Savannah staff
delete the previously uploaded files, as they already had the final filenames.
I will upload another preview release next monday, though. Stuff is in CVS
though, in case you want to try it out.

* probably this weekend, I'll start on the TODOs, so we have some jobs ready by
the time 0.3.4 will be released.

That's all for now,

C ya