Re: [Adonthell-devel] v0.4 event system

From: ksterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] v0.4 event system
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 09:01:38 +0200

Von: Alexandre Courbot <address@hidden>

> I don't know what's going on for the first throw of errors. The
> files
> seems to be included correctly. And I have plenty of classes (like
> gfx/screen.cc) which seems to have the *exact* same beginning with
> the
> same include orders! I tried with a compilation line that worked
> with
> screen.cc, but it still fails. Any idea?

Nope. Unfortunately, my Linux box is still in the old appartment, so I won't be
able to try thing under Linux for a while.

However, since the iBook is supported pretty well by Linux, it's only a matter
of time 'til I install it there. The biggest problem is that this requires a
fresh installation of OS X as well (can't resize mac partitions), so I am a bit
reluctant, because of the  work involved.

But perhaps fixing the issue below will also fix this one:

> The second throw of errors seems to happen on little-endian
> machines.
> Looks like the macros in base/endian.h are not declared in these
> cases.

s/SDL_Swap/Swap/ should do the trick. Evil copy'n paste!

> That's great work Kai, I hope to commit again soon myself.

I'll be busy this week, but I'll spend more time on this stuff next week.
Promised!