Re: [Adonthell-devel] How to generate translation files?

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] How to generate translation files?
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 13:09:55 +0100

Am Donnerstag, 05.02.04 um 21:41 Uhr schrieb Alexandre Courbot:

However I've been looking at integrating the first part of the French
translation. I'd have needed to see the original .pot file, but I can't find it in po/ after a fresh make in Waste's Edge source directory. Can someone
try and help?

Not sure what is happening. If you edit po/Makefile and add wastesege.pot to POFILES, the file should be generated. Didn't work here, as I only have gettext 10.4 on the iBook. Maybe I can try to get a newer version running.

Anyway, I don't know why this does not happen automatically.

What I had in mind was to refresh 0.3 a bit (remove warnings, add available
translations) and make a little release.

Uh, nice :). Can we have ttf support then?
I also had a bug report last week, that even with the newest incarnation of 0.3.3 there are problems with the event system. I haden't thought about fixing those at that time, but perhaps I might do now. After all, it might help to prevent similar problems in v0.4.