Re: [Adonthell-devel] Python tests not working anymore

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Python tests not working anymore
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 21:35:17 +0100

> I tried with the same result. I did not spend too much time on it yet,
> since I am rather busy until tomorrow. Then I will have a closer look.
>
> It is really odd, because libltdl returns a file not found error. But
> the file is definitely there. Must be something else. Perhaps debugging
> inside libltdl will reveal the problem.

I think I got it. Actually you can run python and import the gfx and input
modules without any problem. You can even use them. The problem comes when
initializing the main module only.

Looking deep into the main module, I've thought of a way to re-organize it to
make it more like the others. I especially don't really like the idea of the
application being an instance of an "app" class - it makes more sense to me
to have it all static. Also, the main module seems dependant on the Python
one (i.e. it requires theApp which is defined in the wrappers), which I'm not
really fond of neither. I'll try not to mess things so the osx port still
work - only unplug some wires and plug them somewhere else.

Sounds good?

Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org