[Adonthell-devel] Savannah ftp server available again

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] Savannah ftp server available again
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 13:07:03 +0100

Savannah's ftp server is available again, see
http://savannah.nongnu.org/forum/forum.php?forum_id=2838

So I've just saved all the old downloads that cannot be recreated easily
(beos, osx, solaris, win32). I'll rebuild new source packages though.
The problem is, for now a directory structure as we had before seems
impossible. That means I'll have to put all files into a single
directory. Therefore, I will only upload the most recent and most
important. Stuff like prehistoric and ancient releases can probably be
moved to the linuxgames.com server, as they are quite small. Just so you
know.

As for the website problems; I've sent a mail last week, but nothing has
happened so far. So I'll send another one today :-/. Hope it gets fixed
soon, so that the download script will work again.