Re: [Adonthell-devel] Changing code to support a MMORPG.

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Changing code to support a MMORPG.
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 21:18:33 +0100

Forwarded for James:

Hi Daniel!
Thanks for offering to help with Adonthell - I'm sure you'll be more than
welcome to join in making 0.4! You've come at a good time, after a slow
period things seem to be picking up a bit now! Yay!

As for the MMORPG stuff, I doubt there'll be a problem if you want to add
that. Adonthell is after all being designed to be an engine that other
people can use to create new games - perhaps some would like to use it for MMORPGs. But then again, I'm just an artist for Adonthell so you'd better
see what the coders have to say too.

        -James