Re: [Adonthell-devel] CVS commits (Was: Re: v0.4 MacOS X support)

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] CVS commits (Was: Re: v0.4 MacOS X support)
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 11:12:44 +0100

Am Dienstag, 06.01.04 um 23:55 Uhr schrieb Alexandre Courbot:

I've tried adding support for cvsreport, which is exactly what we need.
Unfortunately I am not able to commit to the CVSROOT module.

Savannah staff wrote: "For now, modification of the CVSROOT isn't allowed."

So I think if somebody makes an important (or otherwise noteworthy) commit, he should send a short E-Mail to this list. Maybe we can have automatic notifications later, when they allow it.