Re: [Adonthell-devel] Redesign?

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Redesign?
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 12:00:19 +0200

Am Dienstag, 19.08.03 um 18:12 Uhr schrieb Micah J. Cowan:

Are you sure about that? On my set up, -Dmain=SDL_main is given on the
commandline to gcc. This happens automatically by including the
results of $(sdl-config --cflags) in the commandline. (Again, that's
for MinGW, not MOSX, so we might conceivably both be right).

Yeah, we are. On OSX, --cflags are '-I/usr/include/SDL -D_THREAD_SAFE', but in SDL_main.h, which is included from SDL.h, there is code to replace the main function for the OSX and Win32 targets. Not sure why it's done differently for MinGW, but all in all, the result is the same.