Re: [Adonthell-devel] Python weirdness (a real weirdy one) - please test

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Python weirdness (a real weirdy one) - please test
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 10:43:50 +0200

Am Montag, 28.07.03 um 17:08 Uhr schrieb Alexandre Courbot:

Don't know if it's the same problem as yours, but I just solved my error. And of course it was my fault. :p Looking forward to know whether it makes you
have better karma with MacOS X.

Unfortunately not. My error is still the same. It seem to be some memory-related problem, so I will have to look into some tools that will help me to track it down. Unfortunately, those few that Apple ships with the developer tools are not stable at all. They crash as soon as running our programs with them. So it might take a while before I will be able to track the problem down.