Re: [Adonthell-devel] Rewriting C++ base code

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Rewriting C++ base code
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 14:01:21 +0200

> But if you're into code improvements, feel free to have a look at
> dlgedit in the 0.3 branch. That's about the only thing we'll take 1:1
> from there, and it probably could use a little refresh.

By the way. It may be a good idea to think about how we are going to organize
the integration of the dialog system into 0.4 and where we will put dlgedit.

All of our tools should have a CVS module of their own IMO. They would require
the engine to be installed of course, and would link to the needed libs.

This doesn't settle the problem of knowing where we will put the dialog
engine. It will rely on the base and python modules only, right? Maybe it
would have its place with the RPG stuff like characters and objects handling,
since they are going to use python as well. Which name should this module
have is still unknown to me, however.

Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org