Re: [Adonthell-devel] compiling v0.4 on OS X

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] compiling v0.4 on OS X
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 10:58:31 +0200

Am Dienstag, 22.07.03 um 10:09 Uhr schrieb Alexandre Courbot:

Are you running inputtest with the run.sh script?

Yes. Otherwise it would complain that it cannot find the libraries. Right now it finds them, but says they are the wrong kind.

By the way - I thought there were other compilation problems with OSX but they
are solved now? Great news!

There are some issues with libtool left. That does not break the compilation, but it might have caused the trouble with the libraries. I will investigate this further today.

At least callbacktest is already running :).