[Adonthell-devel] Python instance passing

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] Python instance passing
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 10:14:44 +0200

Hi everybody,

Those who follow the diaries know that I've finally (almost) sorted out that
damn callback stuff. That's finally a good thing, which should allow us to
switch to the new source tree once it's finalized.

I have one question though: are we going to keep python::pass_instance now
that we are using the swig lib which have an equivalent? Trouble is, that it
works with swig_type_info objects which are obviously not available from
Adonthell (i.e. it's not as simple as our good old pass_instance), but on the
other hand it could save some maintainance. Kai, since you know the topic
better than me, what do you think?

Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org