Re: [Adonthell-devel] Not quite a todo list

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Not quite a todo list
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 15:15:59 +0200

> If you like that, I should find enough time to get it done over the
> weekend. Unfortunately, my time is rather limited these days, so there
> is little else I can do (or have done lately).

The idea is great! Most often we have lots of ideas that we detail on the
list. And then the mails get lost, we forget the idea, we re-think about it,
and waste a lot of time... So having a shared todo list with references to
the interesting threads on the ML would be simply great. We don't need
something very complicated. The most important is that it is shared, a bit
like our diary.

I've been quite busy on my side too! But I expect to switch to the new code
structure soon. There are only slight details to fix now.

Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org